USA, FranklinJob posted: 01.11.2017
The goal of this project is to migrate an application from multiple Microsoft Access databases to a single SQL Server database. The application is made of multiple VB6 desktop applications and VB6 service DLLs, each with their own set of Access databases. To minimize the changes to the VB6 code, and prepare the application for future .Net development, Microsoft’s .Net Entity Framework has been chosen, its objects accessed from the VB6 code via a C# COM Interop repository-pattern façade.
- Strong Entity Framework Experience
- Some Windows Desktop Application Development Experience (Windows 7 and below; Windows Store App development not applicable)
- Firm grasp on the principles of Object Orientation as a design paradigm.
- VB6 experience and VB.Net experience
- 3 or 5 years C# programming
- Strong communications skills
- Fluent English
Maria Toumanov CONTACT ME