Senior Engineer Professional Services Center of Excellence with DevOps focus
Bulgaria, SofiaJob posted: 21.11.2017
A great opportunity to gather experience as a Senior Engineer Professional Services Center of Excellence with DevOps focus in a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. The company accelerates clients’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With this solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cyber-security.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong professional programming experience with one of the following OOP languages: Java, C# or C++
- Strong automation and integration skills with source control systems such as: Git, Gerrit, Artifactory
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to automate common tasks related to Windows and Linux configuration
- Good understanding of Networking concepts
- Good understanding of SDLC, SCM, CI, AR, CD and CM concepts
- Ability to work without close supervision and with proactive, goal-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to use different programming languages to address specific project needs.
- Fluent in English language: speaking, reading, and writing.
- The applicant must be available to work full-time in Sofia.
- Experience with containers such as: Docker, LXD, etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems such as: Jenkins, Bamboo, etc
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, Italian or another European language.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Be part of an integration and automation team that works in collaboration with management, professional services, and R&D teams.
- Analyze customer requirements to produce technical solutions based on integrations and extensions of the company and 3rd party industry leading technologies
- Independently conduct small to medium engagements with customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Define estimates and plans for software delivery in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Amend and refine custom solutions on-site in an agile manner.
- Perform code reviews to other team members and receive code reviews of your code.
- Adhere to company's internal processes during the whole development cycle – idea, patent, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QA, support, and so on.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Build and maintain confidence of colleagues and customers.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
Yuliya Gorbunova Recruitment consultant CONTACT ME